Riding horses is a risky sport and ensuring safety is one of the most important things that a rider can do. Of course, wearing a helmet while riding is number one, but you should never ignore safety stirrups, either. In fact, they can end up saving your life.
On top of enhancing your safety, magnetic safety stirrups can increase your convenience.
Magnetic safety stirrups can enhance your convenience
Magnetic safety stirrups are one of the newest technological advancements in the equestrian business. The purpose of safety stirrups is, of course, to keep the riders safe. In case of a fall, safety stirrups will release the rider's foot and ensure that they will not get stuck in the stirrups.
On top of that, however, Ophena S magnetic safety stirrups can help enhance your convenience as you ride. Our customers have shared their experiences with us, and this is what they say (read more in our stirrup reviews -page):
- The magnetic safety stirrups help improve the rider's balance and stability
- Many riders have experienced relief from knee, hip, and joint pain
- The stirrups effortlessly keep the rider's foot in the correct position
- They feel at ease knowing that the Ophena safety stirrups will always release in case of an accident
Why should I buy magnetic safety stirrups?
We have already mentioned the safety aspect and the improved convenience. However, Ophena S and Ophena S Pro have so much more to offer:
- Ophena S and Ophena S Pro feature an open design
- Our safety stirrups are made of stainless steel
- Smart Attach™ -system makes the attachment and detachment of your stirrups easier
- Excellent grip and treading
- We offer a chance to engrave your new safety stirrups
- Always 60-day money-back guarantee
How do Ophena magnetic safety stirrups work?
Ophena magnetic safety stirrups are easy to use - even easier than you think! First, you will notice that you do not need to remove your stirrup leathers from the saddle in order to set the new stirrups in place: simply use our Smart Attach™-system, that works like this:
After setting up your safety stirrups, all you need to do is put your magnetic insoles in the boot and you are ready to ride. The magnets (in your insoles and the stirrups) pull towards each other and place your foot in the correct spot. By tilting your foot, you will be able to release your foot effortlessly.
Get yours today
You can buy your own Ophena magnetic safety stirrups today exclusively on Ophena.com. Choose the stirrup (Ophena S or Ophena S Pro), choose your color (silver or black), and choose the size of your insole. Finish the order and wait for your stirrups to arrive.
- Choose your stirrups
- Choose the color
- Choose the size of the insole
- Complete your order
All our stirrups come with a 60-day money-back guarantee.
Any questions? Contact us :)