As equestrians, we all know how important it is to have reliable and durable equipment. From the horse's tack to our own riding apparel, everything needs to be of the highest quality to ensure our safety and comfort while riding.
One of the most overlooked pieces of riding apparel is often our socks. We've all been there - we purchase a pair of socks that we think will be durable and comfortable, only to find out that they've torn or stretched out after just a few rides. It can be frustrating and disappointing to have to constantly replace our riding socks.
That's why we at Ophena decided to take matters into our own hands. We looked at all the equestrian socks available on the market and talked to hundreds of riders to find out what they would be looking for in socks. What we discovered was that most socks got destroyed pretty quickly - sometimes even just after the first ride.
We knew we could do better.
So we set out to develop more durable equestrian socks. Our sock features a durable and stretchy shaft, reinforced heels and toes, a built-in air channel on top of the foot, and is made specifically for left and right feet. The seamless toes and knitted arch support provide ultimate comfort and prevent any rubbing or irritation while riding.
We know that as equestrians, we put our gear through a lot. That's why we made sure that our socks could withstand the wear and tear that comes with daily riding. Made in Portugal, our socks are built to last, so you don't have to keep reordering, allowing you to focus on what really matters - enjoying your ride.
We're proud to offer a sock that riders can trust. Whether you're a casual rider or a professional equestrian, our socks will provide the comfort and durability you need to ride your best. So why settle for socks that will only last a few rides? Trust in Ophena.
You can purchase our performance riding socks here.
Summary of features:
- Reinforced heel and toe area for extra cushioning and increased durability.
- Knitted arch support provides a snug fit and added stability for increased comfort.
- Seamless toe design minimises the risk of blisters and enhances the socks durability.
- Air channels on top of foot offer enhanced breathability, keeping your feet dry throughout your ride.
- Thin durable nylon shaft with enhanced flexibility for a great fit and superior comfort.
- Quick dry functionality wicks away moisture, keeping you cool and comfortable throughout the ride.
- Left and right specific design ensures that each sock is tailored to the unique shape of each foot, providing an optimised fit and enhanced comfort.
- Conscious design made in Portugal in one of the worlds leading and most modern functional sock factories.