Our stirrups come in one size only, which fits for kids and adults alike. Every pair of stirrups includes a pair of magnetic insoles of your choice. This guide covers the following:
- Converting your size to EU sizing
- Optional: Determining your insole size with printable A4 templates
- Optional: Trimming your insoles
- Optional: Choosing an alternative magnet position
- Optional: Deciding between Standard and PLUS versions
Converting your size to EU sizing (from UK, US, Japan)
Our insoles are true to size and can be chosen using the table below. If you are uncertain, scroll further to determine the size using printable A4 templates. We also offer free size exchanges in case things don't work out.
|EU||Centimetres*||Inches*||UK||Japan||US Women||US Men|
Scroll the table to the left to see more.
*Length: This is the lengths of the insoles, not the heel-to-toe lengths. Do not measure your feet directly. Instead, measure existing insoles or use the PDF templates provided below to determine accurate fit.
Optional: Determining your insole size with printable A4 templates
To determine the insole size, we recommend that you download our folder with PDF templates. The folder contains each insole size on an A4 sheet. When printing, make sure to select actual size or 100% scale in the printing dialogue. Here is a step-by-step guide:
- Download the zip-folder with printable PDFs.
- Choose your size: Open the PDF with your shoe size (e.g. 39).
- Print the document in actual size: In the printing dialogue select settings like actual size or 100% scale.
- Double-check print size: Take the print and measure the length of the vertical dashed line with a ruler. The measured length must equal the length stated right next to the line. If it differs by more than 2mm, the printer scaled down the print. Please go back to step 3.
- Cut the printed insole and put it into your boots: It should fit tight and not be able to move back and forth.
What if it doesn’t fit?
- Printed insole is too big? Repeat with a smaller size.
- Printed insole is too small? Repeat the process with a bigger size.
- In between sizes? Order the bigger size and trim it with scissors or a knife (see instructions below).
Optional: Trimming your insoles
You can carefully trim your insoles using a sharp knife or scissors. Be aware that the insoles contain magnets, which attract metallic objects like most knives and scissors.
Trimming your insoles does not affect our 60-day money-back guarantee. You can trim and try, and we still take them back if you are not satisfied.
Optional: Choosing an alternative magnet position
Our magnetic insoles have a fixed magnetic system, which is placed below the ball of the foot - for the perfect balance and flexibility. It's the position recommended by us and most riding instructors. Over 96% of our customers are happy with this position.
That said, some riders have personal preferences and we'd like to accommodate those by offering alternative magnet positions for our insoles in size EU37 and larger. If you know that you are a toe rider, you can review the available magnet positions for your shoe size by downloading these PDFs.
The PDFs indicate the standard position we deliver. If you wish to get one of the alternative positions, please do the following:
- Place your order with the correct size (e.g EU39)
- Contact us right after placing your order - you can simply answer to your order confirmation email or use our chat in the lower right corner. Simply tell us the position you would like to receive (a, b, or c). There are no additional costs.
Optional: Deciding between Standard and PLUS versions
By default, our magnetic safety stirrups come with our Standard insoles. If you wish to receive the PLUS version with your order, you can let us know after placing your order and we will upgrade you free of charge. The differences between the two versions are explained here.