Our Magnetic Insole come in pre-cut in sizes. The most important information in short:
- The EU sizes fit most riding boots.
- Should they be too big, they can be trimmed to fit using a sharp knife or scissors. Be aware of the magnets in the insoles, which attract metallic objects like most knives and scissors.
- If you wear half-size, please round up to the next size whole size.
Important: We changed our sizing system on 2019-05-24
On 24th of May 2019, we changed our sizing system to provide a better fit. Reasoning is, that our insoles were a bit too small for many common riding boots. With the change they should provide a better fit, and – if too big – can be cut. If you ordered before 24th May 2019 and want to re-order a new insole, make sure to adapt your size. You can find a detailed comparison at the end of this page. If anything is unclear, please get in touch.
Download printable insoles in A4
To see our insole’s exact dimensions and shape, you can also download a zip-folder with printable PDFs. It contains each insole size on an A4 sheet. When printing, make sure to select actual size or 100% scale in the printing dialogue . Otherwise it will not work and can mislead you. Here is a step-by-step guide:
- Download the zip-folder with printable PDFs.
- Open the PDF with your shoe size (e.g. 39).
- Print the document. In the printing dialogue select “actual size” or set the scale to 100%.
- Take the print and measure the length of the vertical solid line with a ruler. That length must be as stated right next to the line in millimetres. If the deviation is greater 2mm, the printer scaled the print down. Check step 3.
- Cut the insole from the paper, put it into your boots. It should fit tight and not be able to move back and forth.
What if it doesn’t fit?
- Printed insole is too big: Repeat with a smaller size.
- Printed insole is too small: Repeat the process with a bigger size.
- Both don’t really fit, i.e. you would need an intermediate size: Order the bigger size & trim it with scissors or a knife.
Length, EU and UK
|Length* / cm||Inches||EU||UK|
*Length: Lengths of the insole. This is not the heel-to-toe lengths, but the lengths available inside the boot. Hence, we recommend printing the templates as described above.
Adaption for old orders placed before 2019-05-24
The following is only relevant if you ordered an insole before 24th May 2019 and want to re-order the same size. Please find a conversion table from old to new size below. Let us know if you have any questions! 🙂
|Old Size (before 2019-05-24)||New Size (after 2019-05-24)||Length in cm|