Our Magnetic Insole come in pre-cut in sizes. The most important information in short:
- The EU sizes fit most riding boots.
- Should they be too big, they can be trimmed to fit using a sharp knife or scissors. Be aware of the magnets in the insoles, which attract metallic objects like most knives and scissors.
- If you wear half-size, please round up to the next size whole size.
Download printable insoles in A4
To see our insole’s exact dimensions and shape, we recommend that you download a zip-folder with printable PDFs. It contains each insole size on an A4 sheet. When printing, make sure to select actual size or 100% scale in the printing dialogue. Here is a step-by-step guide:
- Download the zip-folder with printable PDFs.
- Open the PDF with your shoe size (e.g. 39).
- Print the document. In the printing dialogue select “actual size” or set the scale to 100%.
- Take the print and measure the length of the vertical solid line with a ruler. That length must be as stated right next to the line in millimetres. If the deviation is greater 2mm, the printer scaled the print down. Check step 3.
- Cut the insole from the paper, put it into your boots. It should fit tight and not be able to move back and forth.
What if it doesn’t fit?
- Printed insole is too big: Repeat with a smaller size.
- Printed insole is too small: Repeat the process with a bigger size.
- Both don’t really fit, i.e. you would need an intermediate size: Order the bigger size & trim it with scissors or a knife.
Length, EU and UK
Please note that many shoe brands have different sizing for men, women and kids, whereas we do not make such differentiations. The UK sizing below is an approximation. We highly recommend to measure the length of your current insoles or print the PDF above for a test.
|Length* / cm||Inches||EU||UK|
*Length: Lengths of the insole. This is not the heel-to-toe lengths, but the length available inside the boot. Hence, we recommend printing the templates as described above.