Delivery Countries and Cost
We ship worldwide, mostly with DHL and UPS. You must choose your delivery country during the checkout process. We charge varying shipping costs depending on the country of delivery:
- Within the European Union (EU): Free shipping
- Norway and Switzerland: 14€
- Rest of the World: 18€
You can also calculate shipping costs on our cart page.
Should you wish delivery to a country not listed in the checkout, please contact us directly.
Please contact us for a help with your return.
- Within the European Union (EU): Free returns. Please contact us.
- Norway, Switzerland, US, Australia, Canada: Free returns. Please contact us.
- Rest of the world: You must cover your return shipment yourself. You are welcome to contact us for help.
Taxes and Duties
Our products are shipped from Sweden and sold on an unpaid Delivery Duty basis. That said, please be aware that you, or whoever the lucky recipient might be, may have to pay Import Duty or a Formal Customs Entry Fee upon, or prior to, delivery. If you’re wondering how this will affect the overall cost of your order, please check your Local Legislation rules.
Special Customs Requirements
For delivery to certain countries, we require special information upfront as part of the customs clearance process. We pass those information on to DHL / UPS. Without the information we cannot ship your order and need to delay it until we have the information.
Please provide those in the “order notes” field during checkout. The countries concerned are (non-exhaustive):
- Private individuals: 11 digit TR ID Number.
- Private individuals (foreigner): Passport Number
- Companies: VAT Number
- Private Individuals: Personal Customs Clearance Code (PCCC) or 8 digit birth date using format YYYYMMDD,
- Company Address: 10-digit VAT number
- We don’t require particular information upfront. You will be contacted by UPS to provide the information needed.