- The EU sizes fit most riding boots.
- Should they be too big, they can be trimmed to fit using a sharp knife or scissors. Be aware of the magnets in the insoles, which attract metallic objects like most knives and scissors.
- If you wear half-size, please round up to the next size whole size.
Download printable insoles in A4
To see our insole’s exact dimensions and shape, we recommend that you download a zip-folder with printable PDFs. It contains each insole size on an A4 sheet. When printing, make sure to select actual size or 100% scale in the printing dialogue. Here is a step-by-step guide:
Download the zip-folder with printable PDFs.
- Open the PDF with your shoe size (e.g. 39).
- Print the document. In the printing dialogue select “actual size” or set the scale to 100%.
- Take the print and measure the length of the vertical solid line with a ruler. That length must be as stated right next to the line in millimetres. If the deviation is greater 2mm, the printer scaled the print down. Check step 3.
- Cut the insole from the paper, put it into your boots. It should fit tight and not be able to move back and forth.
What if it doesn’t fit?
- Printed insole is too big: Repeat with a smaller size.
- Printed insole is too small: Repeat the process with a bigger size.
- Both don’t really fit, i.e. you would need an intermediate size: Order the bigger size & trim it with scissors or a knife.
Length, EU and UK
Please note that many shoe brands have different sizing for men, women and kids, whereas we do not make such differentiations. The sizing guide below is working well, but we highly recommend to measure the length of your current insoles or print the PDF above for a test.
*Length: This is the lengths of the insoles, not the heel-to-toe lengths. Hence, we recommend printing the templates as described above and testing the printed part inside your shoe, rather than measuring your feet.
We believe in our products and it is very important for us that you will be completely satisfied. This is why we offer a unique 60 Day Risk-Free Trial on our all our products (including magnetic safety stirrups), in which you can actually use the product to its full extent while it is in your possession!
How it Works:
The Details – Step by Step
- Order a product on our website. (We only sell through this website – no retailers or other online stores.)
- We ship the product to you, which typically takes 3-10 working days.
- Once you receive the product, you can calmly test and try for up to 60 days.
- If you are not 100% satisfied, get in touch with us. For returns from all EU-countries, as well as from the UK, USA, Norway, Switzerland, Australia and Canada, we provide a return label free of charge, for other countries please read here.
- Once we receive the return, we will refund the full purchase price.
Can I really use the product?
Yes, absolutely. We actually want you to use the product and test it to its full extend. So you can make sure that you like it long-term 🙂
Why do you offer this guarantee?
We know that our magnetic stirrups are different from other stirrups on the market, so you might not exactly know what to expect. But we also know that you will most certainly fall in love with them – once you tried them. So logically we decided that you should have the chance to try them 🙂
(And frankly, we just don’t see a point in having anybody keep a product they don’t like or get along with.)
What if I have any questions during the test period?
Please get in touch with us at any point through our live chat or contact form. We are here to help and support you.
What if I don’t get along with the product?
That can absolutely happen. We’ve all been there – having ordered a product we really like, but somehow we don’t get along with it. It just doesn’t seem to be the right fit. No worries. We’ve got you covered. That’s what our guarantee is for.
How much money do I get back?
You get back the full purchase price, i.e. the amount of money you paid excluding shipping costs (if you paid any).
How can you afford this guarantee?
We really do put a lot of effort into our products! So we are sure that every product we ship is of highest quality, carefully packed, and just an amazing product. So we don't have many customers returning products, which allows us to offer this guarantee.
Is Ophena well established?
Yes, we are a Swedish company with customers in over 50 countries. We are known for our outstanding customer service and promise we won't disappoint you should any issues arise. Why don’t you check our reviews. 🙂